Re: does gs needs to depend on gsfonts, or could it use ttf fonts maybe?

Peter Samuelson <peter@p12n.org> writes:
>> Can you list these 14 fonts, which of these 35 fonts are "the 14
>> required"?
>
> Well, it's been awhile, but as I recall...
>
>   Times Roman - regular, italic, bold, bold italic
>   Helvetica - regular, oblique, bold, bold oblique
>   Courier - regular, oblique, bold, bold oblique

Symbol (no variants)

I expect some documents will try to use the other "standard" PS fonts
though, especially Palatino and ZapfDingbats (the others being Bookman,
AvanteGarde, NewCenturySchoolbook, ZapfChancery).

-Miles
--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
  			-- Walter Hines Page