Re: Keyboard lockup after X startup; possible cause

Hello,

> Several people probably faced the problem that after initial system bootup,
> and startup of *dm, keyboard does not work.
> Suggested workaround was to add implicit 'vtX' parameter to X server
> command line in Xservers file.
I don't use a diplay manager, but I face the same problem when starting
X manually (using "X -query server") for the first time. Starting a
second time works fine. Also is starting using startx. My workaround is
to startx first, close the local X session and run "X -query server"
afterwards.

Greetings Ben

--
Please do not sent any email to the ben-ml@gmx.net - all email not