Re: Reopening bug closed due to SPAM

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 03:34:43PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> that sucks, I want to be able to close bugs, even if I'm using a M$
> computer with no gpg plugin on it (on from an unsecure machine where I
> don't want to unlock my gpg key).
Well - we need to give up something so it becomes 1 click harder for the
spammers ;-) indeed it would make it tricky to close bugs while
working from cell phones, some pdas, wrist watchers and kitchen sinks.
As for M$ Windows, for any kinds of emails  really a nice solution is
Thunderbird+Enigmamail+keys on a USB flash drive (ie it can be your ipod
or iriver) so you have all your privates with you at any moment ;-)

not that I'm forcing you to accept it in any way -- I'm just giving an
alternative solution ;-)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]