Re: Usability: Technical details in package descriptions?

In article <[🔎] 20050720231241.GA24465@seehuhn.de> you wrote:
> But however long it takes, some concerted effort should be able
> to improve things a lot.  I would be interested to help with this.

Just file bugs for the above descriptions, I do that also if i find a
description to confusing. Since we have no central source repository where
one could make a quick run and update those strings we have to go with NMUs
or patches, therefore nothing speas against using the  BTS  for that job.

I think this is a good example  for putting at least the base system in a
central CVS could improve the packages quality. We could learn that from
BSD  or commercial distributions (I think even Fedora Core?).

Bernd