Re: Who needs libcurl3?

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 09:28:27PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > That's not too helpful. I don't really want to support code I did not
> > understand. I'd rather write it myself or have Steve care about problems
> > in it...
>
> The idea is to get upstream to include/support it...

The theory sound nice. But before upstream supports it it will probably
stay in the Debian package for a while. Also I won't expect upstream to
include it if it does not apply nicely to the development branch.

In any case, let's stop discussing this and see if/when somebody does
the work.

Greetings

	Torsten