Re: Who needs libcurl3?

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 the mental interface of
Torsten Landschoff told:

> Hi Goswin,
>
> On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 01:06:01PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>
> > I guess the savest way is to have a libldap-nossl-dev and
> > libldap-ssl-dev. The former should have anything ssl derived
> > removed.
>
> No problem. But then I can just build libldap without ssl as the library
> built without SSL puts macros into the header files to disable ssl
> functionality iirc.

In summary:
libs linked again ssl need at least two dev-packages:
libfoo-dev.deb and libfoo-ssl-dev.deb

Right?

Should it be worst to announce this to debian-devel-announce?

Elimar

--
  Obviously the human brain works like a computer.
  Since there are no stupid computers humans can't be stupid.