Re: Alioth upgrade

Hi,

Le dimanche 17 juillet 2005 à 13:13 +0200, Santiago Vila a écrit :
> PLEASE, if you have something important to say to most developers,
> use debian-devel-announce, not a message from "noreply@alioth.debian.org"
> with no special headers. That's dangerously near to being spam.
>
> Yes, I know this rant is not new (I remember a similar one from Branden)
> but apparently past rants about this have not been enough.

I have also been surprised by the mail but Wichert probably used
alioth's "Mass mailing" feature. If you want to avoid that in the
future, feel free to provide a patch on gforge. :-)

Source code (with changes specific to alioth) is available in
alioth.debian.org:~lolando/gforge+alioth/

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org