Who needs libcurl3? (was libcurl3-dev: A development package linked again gnutls needed)

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 the mental interface of
Marco d'Itri told:

> On Jul 17, Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> wrote:
>
> > comfortable to build curl against gnutls in general? Any hints?
> Upstream developers should get a clue and either properly license their
> software, stop using libcurl or adding gnutls support to it.
I don't see a gpl'd alternative to curl for internet streaming. I am
thinking about to build moc --without-curl then :(

What about the fbi-package, raptor-utils-package and others who are using
libcurl3 as well?

Elimar

--
  Learned men are the cisterns of knowledge,
  not the fountainheads ;-)