Information about Adore Softphone

Dear Sir/Madam,

Introducing  Adoreinfotech Pvt. Ltd., Company is one of the fastest growing
VOIP Solution Provider.

Our solution includes Softphone, Billing solution and complete PC2Phone
system.

I would like to provide you the information about our Softphone

For more information about our softphone, please check the link :

 http://www.adoresoftphone.com

 To download our demo softphone, please use  the link below:

For  Exe  version of  demo softphone:
http://www.adoresoftphone.com/adoresoftphone.exe

For  Setup  version of  demo softphone:
http://www.adoresoftphone.com/adoresoftphonesetup.exe

For  Zip  version of  demo softphone :
http://www.adoresoftphone.com/adoresoftphone.zip

Please Enter  in the login

 SIP Ip/ Domain    :  Your Sip Server IP/ Domain

 Account PIN :  Enter User Id

 Password     :   Enter Password

 Click on  Login.

 Dial the no and call.

 The softphone can be customized with your skin. You can
 provide the skin or we can develop the skin as per your
 specification.

 For more information about skins, please check the link :

 http://www.adoresoftphone.com/Skins.html

 Here are the features and benefits of our SIP Dialer:

 Features:
 ----------------------------
 * Customized Skin Interfaces
 * Call Timer
 * Display Balance
  * Last Number Redial
 * Local Signalization (Dial tone, busy, ring back, etc.) for user comfort
 * Mute
 * Touch-Tones
 * Address Book
 * Microphone Volume Control
 * Speaker Volume Control

Benefits:
 ----------------------------
 * Use Microsoft g723.1 codec
 * Small Application
 * Works with any Full-Duplex sound card
 * USB handset and headset support.
 * Works well on all versions of Microsoft Windows (Like 95, 98, 98SE,
 Millennium, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003)
 * NAT/Firewall support, stable SIP, RTP ports
 * Specify NAT IP to be written in SIP messages
 * Auto-Configuration of settings for easy deployment
 * STUN support for NAT detection and classification
 * Configuration Wizard
 * Uses New RFC 3261 compliant stack

Here are the  different version of Adore softphone.

 1. Lite.- It has the basic feature as same as Demo softphone.It would cost
 you   $499 USD with customization of  skin and your logo for unlimited
 users.
 http://www.adoresoftphone.com/Softphone1.html

2.Professional- In addition of the features of LIte,It  has the following
 extra feature-
a. Display account balance on the softphone.
 It would cost you   $999 USD with customization of  skin and your logo for
 unlimited users.
 http://www.adoresoftphone.com/Softphone2.html

 3.Advanced.-In addition of the features of LIte,It  has the following
extra feature-
 a. Display account balance on the softphone
 b.Display Credit account time count down
 c. Invalid PIn
 d.Expired Pin.
 e.Insufficient fund
 It would cost you   $1499 USD with customization of  skin and your logo
 for
 unlimited users.
 http://www.adoresoftphone.com/Softphone3.html

If you have any queries, please let me know. I would
be happy to assist you.

Looking forward to do business with you

Thanks and Regards,

Banoj  Tripathy