Re: congratulations to the X team!!

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 08:21:36PM +0200, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> Am Fr den 15. Jul 2005 um 20:04 schrieb David Nusinow:
> > I'm mainly depressed that people aren't reading Planet Debian, or are just
>
> Aham, sorry for my ignorance, but what is Planet Debian?

http://planet.debian.org. Specifically, I had a blog entry
(http://www.livejournal.com/users/gravityboy/16446.html) that referred to
this very problem. This isn't an official means of communication, but a
great number of users read the site and my hope has been that it would be a
good way to communicate directly with them. I still have a lot of faith in
this approach, but it's obviously no panacea.

 - David Nusinow