Re: congratulations to the X team!!

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 11:02:09AM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> I see that yesterday a modularized xserver (xorg) entered ubuntu
> breezy (the current development branch) archives.
>
> I've some questions: Is XSF coordinating its work with them or what ?
> Is modularized xorg a goal for us ? I think that it's easy to do since
> some if not all xorg ubuntu maintainers are DDs too.
>
> Closing, congratulations for both teams anyway.

The server hasn't been modularised yet, it's just that I split up all
the packaging.  I've been working closely with Josh Triplett on the
libraries, and keeping David fully in the loop with everything I'm doing
in Breezy, and I'm pretty sure that we're going to arrive at a common
base for packaging when Debian gets over to the modular tree.