Working on updated GGI packages

Hi all,

Having managed to confirm on irc that the maintainer for GGI (libggi/libgii) is sufficiently MIA, I'm now trying to work my way towards understanding the old packaging and then updating the packages to the newer upstream release(s).

Being new to packaging, I intend to to join the debian-mentors list, but I thought I had better mention my intention here, in order to check that a) the original maintainer (Martin Albert, ma@) is truly MIA b) noone else is working (or plans to) on updated GGI packages.

Thanks,

--
Neil