Re: Soliciting keys for the debconf5 key signing party in Helsinki

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 10:33:09AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

>Hi,

Hello Junichi,

>>>A list of names of accepted keys is listed at [1].
>>>
>>>[1] http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc5-names.txt
>>>
>>>Please send your key if you haven't done so. You have a little more
>>>than a week to send it. The deadline is the end of Sunday 2 July
>>>2005 UTC -1200 (the international date line timezone).
>>
>>This coming Sunday is 3 July. So the deadline is the end of Sunday
>>3 July 2005 in timezone UTC -1200.

That was the deadline for sending keys.

>Am I missing something or are the keys going to be prepared ?

They will be ready on Wednesday 6 July.

>http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/files/ksp-dc5.asc
>http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/files/ksp-dc5.txt

http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/keysigning reads:

  By Wednesday, July 6th, you will be able to fetch both the
  complete keyring with all the keys that were submitted along
  with a text file that has the fingerprint of each key on the
  ring.

>regards,
>	junichi
>
>--
>Junichi Uekawa, Debian Developer   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/
>183A 70FC 4732 1B87 57A5  CE82 D837 7D4E E81E 55C1

Kind Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`. Debian GNU/Linux