Re: setting umask globally

also sprach Adeodato Simó <asp16@alu.ua.es> [2005.06.17.0011 +0200]:
> >   1. gather comments.
>
>   apt-cache show libpam-umask

Very nice. I almost feel silly now.

Is there any point in following through with the /etc/umask.conf
proposal? libpam-umask is optional after all, and unless people know
about it, they'll edit multiple files wrt umask, and we *could*
unify this with relative ease.

`. `'`

/.ing an issue is like asking an infinite number of monkeys for advice
                                                   -- in #debian-devel