Re: ~ in package versions

>>>>> "colin" == Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

    colin> On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 07:04:32PM -0300, Otavio Salvador
    colin> wrote:
> [...]
    adam> Namely, as you told me on irc, that dak uses ~ internally as
    adam> a separator; this obviously conflicts with dpkg's use of it
    adam> in versions.

    adam> So, to those wondering, this is more than just removing some
    adam> simple forbiddince check.  It also requires not just
    adam> completely allowing it; ~ can only be allowed for uploads
    adam> into testing and unstable.
    >>  Well and then what is pending for it?
    >>
    >> - DAK support for it;

    colin> Yes.

    So I'll do a look at it. I'll also add a param on katie.conf to
    say to DAK if it should allow or not versions using ~.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116