Re: Debian menu update and /usr/share/menu transition

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 05:38:06PM +0200, David Weinehall wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 04:34:06PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> [snip]
> > 3) menu now support automatic translations of menu sections, in 32
> > different languages and this is supported out-of-the-box by a fair
> > number of window-manager in Sarge. Crappy snapshots here:
> > <http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/menu-snapshot>
>
> Sounds great!  Do you have a list of the translations available, so that
> people who's language is missing can submit a translation?

The list of supported language code can be found in /etc/menu-methods/lang.h,
or in
<http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/menu/po-sections/?cvsroot=menu>

Christian Perrier and the Debian Installer L10N have agreed to translate
Debian menu sections.

The list of language support by Sarge is:

 Basque
 Brazilian Portuguese
 Catalan
 Chinese [GB]
 Chinese (traditional)
 Croatian
 Czech
 Danish
 Dutch
 Esperanto
 Finnish
 French
 Galician
 German
 Greek
 Hebrew
 Hungarian
 Indonesian
 Italian
 Japanese
 Lithuanian
 Norwegian Bokmål
 Norwegian Nynorsk
 Polish
 Portuguese
 Romanian
 Russian
 Spanish
 Swedish
 Turkish
 Ukrainian
 Vietnamese

I will take that opportunuity to thanks to all the Debian translators
for their work!

Cheers,
Bill.