Re: Question regarding 'offensive' material

* Thijs Kinkhorst <kink@squirrelmail.org>:

> than the pictures in any sexual education book). So we have to do
> something about it, because it's a given. I was thinking that maybe
> debtags would provide a solution. You can invent a tag "contains remote
> references to natural reproduction" and anyone can use that to filter out
> unwanted packages.

Make that "contains remote references to natural human reproduction"
since the reproduction of amoebas would hardly offend anyone.

> This is the most wise contribution to any recent screensaver discussion in
> Debian! I wholly support this plan, please do.

I must admit, it sounds sane and absolutely solves the puritan problem.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155