Question regarding "offensive" material

I'm asking for guidance regarding this bug:
#313492: xscreensaver/GLSnake has sexually inappropriate imagery

This reminds me all to well of the "hot-babe" controversity, with the
difference that xscreensaver has been in Debian for ages a nobody ever
complained about that "offensive" material.

My questions:
=============

1) Is it a bug at all?
   There's no technical problem in the program per se. It's just that
   this one person may find it contains "sexually inappropriate imagery".

2) Which "Severity" is fitting (if it is considered a bug)

3) Is there any section in the Debian Policy that addresses these
   social/psycholgical issues? I had a look, but could only find
   issues related to freedom and licenses.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155