Re: Ongoing Firefox (and Thunderbird) Trademark problems

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 02:47:34PM -0300, Humberto Massa Guimarães used a broken MUA that breaks threads and wrote:
> > Yes, it's not nice, it's crap, but it's still entirely
> > possible within the
> > (pseudo-)legal framewark Debian gives itself.
>
> Isn't Debian point to be less crap? Yeah, I even agree it's possible
> within Debian's "laws",

Then what's the problem?

> but should it be done? I don't think so.

Why not?

You have to understand that we can't creat policies based on the gut
feeling of random people who "think" we should not do something. If you
agree it's possible within Debian (which is the case), and it helps our
users (which is also the case), then it should be done.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond