Re: And now for something completely different... etch!

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 11:47:38AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:01:58 +0200, Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> said:
>
>         _Why_ did you not create you own run level schema, BTW, if you
>  have indeed needed them so often? (I haven't felt that itch yet, or I
>  would have; creating differentiated run levels is not exactly rocket
>  science).

Because other did it for me. It is called LSB, and i think we should adhere to
it, while keeping the possibility of configuring your runlevels the way you
please.

The question is: why is the Debian default any better than the LSB one, if we
can keep the possibility of self-configuration?

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

You're just jealous because I'm a real freak and you have to wear a mask.
		--Penguin (Batman Returns)