Re: Ongoing Firefox (and Thunderbird) Trademark problems

Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2005 13:04 schrieb Julien BLACHE:

> We drop their products from Debian, they lose market share. We drop
> their trademarks, and *we* lose market share: "eh, wtf, Debian hasn't
> got firefox? mozilla? thunderbird? sunbird? omgwtf $DISTRO has them!"

Uh? If we ship their products under a different name, people will complain,
but if we drop them they won't? Strange argumentation...

Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6