Re: AMD64 CDs and DVDs released

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 01:10:47AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Security.d.o may have been promised, but sarge/amd64 will not be
> hosted within the official archive - Debian did not release amd64 with
> sarge.

Good work, Steve. Just building the DVD's now, having downloaded the
jigdo files :)  Someone at work was telling me how impressed he was,
having moved to Sarge on his dual Opteron over the weekend - now I can
give him the media so that he can install it for everyone else :)

As ever, your CD/DVD provision rocks :)

Andy