Re: TODO for etch ?

Nikita V. Youshchenko schrieb am Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 um 23:39:16 +0400:
> - <insert your items here>

My wishlist as a user:
  - Finer graded task selection while installation like Javier already
    wrote in "And now for something..." :-)

  as a sysadmin:

  - debtags support in the package system, since I often spend time
    searching the right application by google and then checking it it's
    already packaged

  - improved menu system:

    I'd like to have the possibilty to hide some programs from the users
    menu, or from groups of users.

    present them a 'smaller default'

    and let them easily adjust their personal menu

--
Jörg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.