Re: Release-critical Bugreport for June 10, 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 16:00 +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 10:34:07AM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > I guess this can go... or be changed to not be so specific.
>
> No, it can't go. Note that it has been changed to talk about etch, not
> sarge. There's no reason to stop squashing high-severity bugs just
> because we aren't in a freeze any more.
>
> Also, please don't quote the entire long list when replying to it.

Usually I don't quoth the whole thing. Thought I'd clipped it, too.

Glad to see it change to address Etch, I guess I unconsciously thought
it'd go away.

My bad, I'll pay even yet more attention.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster: Linux