Re: C++ ABI change for etch -- freeze unstable for all C++ libs with changed or new sonames

[Matthias Klose]
> As Steve did explain, the first class is a non-issue. Because you
> brought up the topic, I was asking you for a real-world example of
> your so defined second set.

I am trying to figure out if there might exist a problem with this
approach, as I am trained to predict and fix problem before they
occur, not wait for them to happen.

I do not have an example for you.  I'm suspect I could make one, if I
spent a few hours installing a woody box and writing a C++ application
using a carefully selected C++ library.  Would this issue be different
if I did?