Re: namespace conflict != package Conflict?

On 09-Jun-2005, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
> The cogito /usr/bin/git is a tiny little helper script hardly worth
> its inode, but it's in the upstream package and I dont want to
> remove it or rename it.

Care to expand on why you don't wish to rename or remove the
conflicting Cogito file? It may help those trying to form a solution.

--
 \      "I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer |
  `\                     thinks he can get me five."  -- Steven Wright |