Re: freetype package

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 02:42:26PM +0100, Will Newton wrote:

> This package hasn't had a maintainer upload in 12 months. It is currently at
> version 2.1.7 whilst upstream is in the process of releasing 2.1.10. These
> new releases include some quite critical bugfixes and visual improvements.
>
> Is this package being actively maintained? I volunteer to help out with
> packaging, but I think freetype requires at least one maintainer who is
> familiar with CJK fonts (i.e. not me).

Please feel invited to help with the packaging, and when you upload, if
you wish you can put your name in the Maintainer: field -- and seek
someone who's more familiar with CJK fonts to help you. Anthony Fok
unfortunately seems too busy to help actively, and has expressed his
consent with interested people taking over one of his packages.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl