Re: libselinux1 - required

It's been implied that people will be basicly *forced* to use selinux,
so couldn't it be easier to have a coreutils-selinux package on the
side? just like how the kernel team maintain a couple different
branches of the kernel at the same time.  There are people that
*REFUSE* to use selinux (personal/political/etc... reasons), if
"coreutils" is made absolutely dependant on libselinux1, then the user
gets no choice...

Personally, I am one of the above.  Sadly however there is becoming a
lack of distributions that provide such a choice.

Anyway, such may have been discussed way before I subscribed to
debian-devel, or I may have just missed it.  If so, could someone
kindly let me know, and point me to an Archive about it?