Re: Canonical and Debian

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 09:38:51PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Personally, I'd think it could probably help..  Though at the same time,
> we should probably consider all the options which are made available in
> case there's something that wouldn't require much additional effort to
> maintain but would have more room for growth.

ok, if the u10 is needed for something reasonable usefull (buildd,
porter machine) i'd ship it to where it's needed (within europe, for the
rest of the world i'd have to check shipping prices first). i can't host
the machine myself, as i'm no DD and therefore not trusted enough, but
i'd like an ordinary user account on the machine, as i need it for work
every now and then. just holler when you know where and when it is
needed...

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com