Re: automated updates of debian/changelog considered harmful

> [ If you do not believe this, visit buildd.debian.org and see the
>   build logs for the lifelines package, for example ].

I am in the process of fixing this, thanks for reporting.

However, I am completely sure that this did not went into the package
by accident and I was certainly misguided by some documentation to do
so in this package (on poedit as well, by the way).

So, this maybe deserves some mention in the developers reference...