Re: Canonical and Debian

<quote who="Josselin Mouette" date="2005-06-05 19:15:49 +0200">
> Then how did these people end up choosing to support the same set of
> architectures as Ubuntu?

It seems quite possible that the groups have come up with similar
criteria independently of each other or separate criteria that arrived
at the same conclusion. Of course, that's some less exciting that the
"Canonical controls Debian conspiracy."

> I know this has been discussed to death, but I still fail to see
> which problems in Debian the Vancouver proposal can actually solve.

That's a completely separate issue -- and one that has been beaten
well past death -- and I don't think it's particularly helpful to
bring it up in the same breath. Let's keep them separate.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill