Re: German newsticker announcements and architectures

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.4.62.0506070916370.4794@wr-linux02> you wrote:
> I checked heise.de and golem.de for Sarge announcement.  I just want to let
> you know that both news tickers stress out that Debian runs on 11 architectures

they just quote the release notes/announcement. And I think they only report
it because it is nearly the only positive feature you can find in there. I
dont think the fact matters to them, they are just kind.

Wait for a review, it is only a PR ticker.

Bernd