Re: Is Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis MIA?

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Fabio Tranchitella wrote:

Someone told me a few weeks ago that he is interested in coming back and
start again working on his packages. I doubt that this will really happen,
and if nobody object the Debian Zope Team will take over his zope packages
in a few days. All in all, if he's interested in coming back he could join
the team, too.
I do not know why you doubt that Luca will come back but as far as I know him
from conferences I'm pretty sure that his main interest were good quality
Debian packages and because I think the best way to this goal is to take
over the packages by the Debian Zope Team he will appreciate your this effort.

Did I understand things right that we now start to make Zope 2.7 the default
Zope version?  [Feel free to answer on zope packaging list which I read as
well.]

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--