German newsticker announcements and architectures

Hi,

I checked heise.de and golem.de for Sarge announcement.  I just want to let
you know that both news tickers stress out that Debian runs on 11 architectures
which makes a difference to other distributions. I do not want to heat another Vancouver flamewar but I hope that the same news tickes do not start
the Etch announcement with sentences like:

   Unfortunately Debian dropped the effort of supporting many architectures.

but instead

   Even if only X architectures are in the main focus Debian struggles hard
   to continue the support of other not so common ones.

or something like that.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--