Re: Is Ubuntu a debian derivative or is it a fork?

Stephen Birch <sgbirch@imsmail.org> writes:
> The question was really this, if Ubuntu created a better bug tracking
> program would Debian want to run the new software on the debian
> servers thus replacing the current bug tracking programs?

Is it better?

What I've read about Malone has been pretty vague; it would be nice to
see a concise summary of the (intended) differences between it and the
debian BTS.  Of particular interest is how well it deals with email bug
handling, lack of which seems to be the most serious problem with many
BTSs (e.g. bugzilla).

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde