Re: Canonical and Debian

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 05:39:58PM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 04:50:35PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 02:00:47PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > > Then what do you mean? There are several architectures with porters
> > > ready to do huge amounts of porting work. For example, would you dare to
> > > say m68k is lacking manpower?
> > We can speak for ourselves, thank you.
>
> Oh, really?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Yes, really. I've been thinking about the proposal myself, and it is
quite a few miles away from the position Josselin is defending here.
I've (informally) talked to a few of my co-porters, and those I did talk
to seem to think the same way.

We're currently in the process of trying to formalize our position, so
that we can discuss the proposal with those who proposed it and work out
an alternative with the bugs removed.

Happy now?

pavement is precisely one bananosecond