need help to solve celestia bug#303860

Hi

I'm trying to solve bug #303860 but I need some help. The problem is that
the configure script errors on sparc because it can't find the KDE
libraries. All other architechtures build fine.

linda complained that the libtool files were pretty old, so my sponsor
suggested to update libtool and pointed me to [1]. Unfortunately, the result
after the update is just the same. configure is not able to find the KDE
libs.

I've asked several people for help now, but even together we weren't able to
track the problem down.

Best regards
Mathias Weyland

[1] http://people.debian.org/~keybuk/libtool-updating.html