Re: Perl or Java project

Joshua Jackson:

> Where could I find out about projects that still need developers. I could
> code in perl and java. Please tell me where I can read the resources
> regarding to the available projects in debian.

Aside from Debian, you could browse the Sourceforge.net project list
sorted by programming language and look for something you are interested
in:
http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=160

There is also a "Help wanted" section at http://sourceforge.net/people/
where you can directly find projects seeking help. A lot of Debian's
packages are hosted upstream at Sourceforge, so you would help Debian,
too.

J.
--
If I could travel through time I would go back to yesterday and
apologise.