Re: ogg123 cann't play speex files, 'cause stable speex is missing from sarge !

* SZERVÁC Attila [Wed, 01 Jun 2005 12:35:54 +0200]:

>  Sorry for irregular Bug Report, but I dont know, how can I refer
> correctly to version number in this case in a correct Bug Report, but I
> think, this is a grave (RC?) Bug.

  It's "important", and it's #306809.

>  Reason: stable 1.0.x Speex branch today is missing from Sarge.

  Reason: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=306809&msg=6
  (plus an upload without running debdiff first).

>  Please, help 2 solve this problem!!

  Will do, but sorry, not for sarge. Nobody able or interested in fixing
  noticed earlier. :(

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

And don't get me wrong - I don't mind getting proven wrong. I change my
opinions the way some people change underwear. And I think that's ok.
                -- Linus Torvalds