ogg123 cann't play speex files, 'cause stable speex is missing from sarge !

 Hi Dear Devs!

 Sorry for irregular Bug Report, but I dont know, how can I refer
correctly to version number in this case in a correct Bug Report, but I
think, this is a grave (RC?) Bug.

 I'm writing a hungarian documention mainly about usability of ogg123 .

 But, today, I cann't play speex files with ogg123.

 Reason: stable 1.0.x Speex branch today is missing from Sarge.

 I don't understand, why, it is unusual (why not libspeex1.0,
speex1.0 etc. *.deb), unacceptable & grave usability bug.

 Please, help 2 solve this problem!!

 THX & sorry:

 sas aka satie