Re: Is SZALAY Attila MIA?

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 12:19:50PM -0500, Micah Anderson wrote:
> At what point would it be appropriate to begin to actively maintain
> syslog-ng?

It's been 'only' a few months since nothing has been heard -- I've added
your hint now to the MIA database for later followup, and will orphan
when no reaction is forthcoming after a number of pings, so that you can
take over.

For sarge, this is all just not relevant anyway, so there is no great
hurry, and for urgent stuff one can NMU. I'd typically suggest to just
be a bit patient after making sure QA/MIA knows about it (I now know),
to prevent cases of premature hijacking.

Thanks for noticing and taking care for now of syslog-ng!
--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl