Re: Debian as living system

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 03:46:33PM +0200, Rapha?l Pinson wrote:
> I agree that the previous mail was not very easy to read, nor written in a
> great english. But I don't think that being fluent in english should be a
> requirement to be treated nicely on a development list... You are lucky
> enough to have this language as your mother tongue, consider this is not the
> case of most people, and that expressing oneself on a technical subject in a
> second language is not an easy thing. I hope you don't have to be treated
> this way if one day english comes to not be the main language used for
> development anymore.

I really don't care. If somebody can't be bothered to write a mail in
comprehensible English, they shouldn't expect anybody else to bother
to read it. Most won't even bother to say why they didn't bother to
read it. He's lucky that I did, and should be grateful for that. I
*could* have simply ignored him.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |