Props, not prods [was: Prods to the ftpmasters]

also sprach Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org> [2005.05.18.0342 +0200]:
> > Thanks a lot for your work, and for making Debian a more pleasurable
> > place for developers!
>
> That sounds like props, not like prods...

Lol. Well, I hope my intentions were clear. Sorry, 't was late.

`. `'`

"when a gentoo admin tells me that the KISS principle is good for
 'busy sysadmins', and that it's not an evolutionary step backwards,
 i wonder whether their tape is already running backwards."