Re: RC bug #308477 and MIA maintainer (?)

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 07:59:33PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> severity 308477 important
> thanks
>
> You are correct that it is a policy violation.  However, not all policy
> violations are release-critical for a given release; see

Maybe I will sound procedural or something, but I would really prefer
if such policy violation bug were severity serious with a sarge-ignore
tag. It is important to keep track of policy violation bug that affect
sid, and it will be hard to remember all bugs that should have their
severity raised once sarge is released.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>