PHP/WebApp policy/mailing list

Hi all,

There's been a bit of discussion[0] recently on the debian-security list
with regards to how include()ed files should be handled.

I think that, due to the large number of packages that are webapps, a
policy shoudl be created on how we handle these.
To do this, it would be a good idea IMO to have a maining list. This has
already been suggested[1][2], and I agree that a debian-webapp list
should be created.
Before I retitle this bug, I'd like opinions on if this is a good idea
or not.

There seems to be some work already completed on a php policy[3] but I'm
not sure what progress has been made recently :)

All the best,
Neil McGovern
[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2005/04/msg00103.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/08/msg01976.html