OT Building a Linux / Debian based dev team

All;

First let me apologize if this is the wrong thread to post this request. If
I'm out of line let me know (preferrably without flaming me)

I've been in talks with a group of folks interested in starting a new
Linux/Debian based company. This new company to be successful will need the
ability to pull off the following:

1) Creation of a new distro based on key specific features of various distros
available today

2) Creation of new Linux games or vastly improvement on the Linux games
available today

Here's my questions:

1) How / where do I find and recruit top notch Linux kernel, application and
game developers?

2) How would we best go about soliciting open source developers to help us out
and what's the best way to manage these type of development processes ?

Any tips, thoughts, past experiences, warnings, etc would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have for me.

Also if anyone reading this is interested in learning more please pop me an
email at info@ciberforce.net