Re: ITP: python-clamav -- Python bindings to ClamAV

This one time, at band camp, Cedric Delfosse said:
> * Package name    : python-clamav
>   Version         : 0.2.2
>   Upstream Author : Alexandre Norman <norman@freesurf.fr>
> * URL             : http://xael.org/norman/python/pyclamav/
> * License         : GPL
>   Description     : Python bindings to ClamAV
>
>  This package add virus detection capabilities to Python software,
>  thanks to the ClamAV antivirus toolkit.
>

> I will create the python2.1-clamav, python2.2-clamav, python2.3-clamav,
> and python2.4-clamav packages too.
>
> (hmm, maybe python-libclamav is a better name ?)

<maintainer hat on>
Be aware before you take this on that libclamav is still undergoing
fairly rapid development.  It will take a little work to keep your
package in sync with it.  It does, however, sound like a good idea.

Take care, and good luck with it,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |