Re: Sarge release for amd64 - Please help to fix the remaining bugs

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 11:32:25AM +0200, Andreas Jochens wrote:
> Debian sarge release for the amd64 architecture
>
> At the amd porters irc meeting on 2005-04-23 07:00 UTC, the amd64 porting
> team decided to release a version of sarge for amd64 which is based on the
> unpatched Debian sarge source packages.

This is good news for at least some of the users I support :)

I run a full mirror of Debian here: can you please advise precisely what
else I need to mirror?

Has the amd64 / pure64 split been sorted out yet: which amd distribution
is this?  If this is "straight amd64", should I also be making plans to
mirror pure64 / amd64-gcc4.0 or whatever it's to be called?

Sorry to be so entirely thick and stupid but it is not
altogether clear.  With apologies for extraneous noise :)

Andy