Re: Sarge release for amd64 - Please help to fix the remaining bugs

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 07:36:36PM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:

> Does that mean amd64 installer come without a mailer by default? Or will the
> amd64 installer install a different mailer?

The problem is that the old version of libmysqlclient-lgpl was
build before we switched to an nptl only libc, and build fine at
that point.  It's still in the archive like that.  It also builds
fine if you just disable the configure check.

Packages like postfix and exim4 can be build and installed
without problems, the problem is more that the archive can't be
rebuild from sources.

Kurt