Re: Status of 'sarge' for the amd64 architecture

* Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org) [050424 00:15]:
> Le samedi 23 avril 2005 à 13:20 -0700, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> > We are already running into size constraints (on an ongoing basis) with our
> > mirrors due to the size of the archive.

> Given that - if I believe the security team [1] - we are not able to
> provide security updates for arm, even in woody, is there any point in
> including it in sarge when we could include an architecture with working
> autobuilders just in place?

Beyond the fact that it is too late to add another architecture for
sarge, removing arm from sarge does not make the mirror pulses much
smaller - and AFAIK the size of the mirror pulses is the main problem.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/